· Aluminum recycles more productively than glass.
· Craft beer can artwork is awesome.
· UV light, beer’s archrival, cannot get into a can.
· Cans chill faster than bottles.
· Cans are perfect for campers and hikers, float trippers, lawn jockeys, ballerinas, and beer garden enthusiasts.
· You can turn a can in to an effective maraca.
· Cans take up less space and are easier to store.
· Glass shatters, and broken glass isn’t any fun.
· Cans are sealed with nitrogen with no chance of air to oxidize the contents, while there is with bottles.
· Canned beer weighs less than bottled beer and more can be transported in fewer trips, lowering its carbon footprint.